Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.75
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
> Bevel gear (straight, helical,
The calculation is designed for geometric and strength designs and checks
of bevel gear with straight, helical and curved teeth. The software
gives solutions to the following tasks:
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing
gear, temperature rise, design of shafts)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
Bevel and hypoid gears according ISO 23509
The calculation is designed for geometric designs of bevel and hypoid
gear with straight, oblique and curved teeth according the ISO 23590. The programme gives solutions to the following
- Preliminary design of the gear size.
- Detail geometrical design for gear:
Spiral, Zerol, Hypoid
(Gleason, Oerlikon, Klingelnberg)
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum
number of input requirements.
- Generation of standard 2D drawings.
- Precision 3D model of the bevel gearing (Straight, Oblique, Spiral, Zerol).
- Precision 3D model of the hypoid gearing (Gleason, Oerlikon, Klingelnberg).
- Generation of precision 3D models for manufacturing or printing for any 3D CAD system.
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI,
ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
List of standards: ISO 23509, AGMA ISO 23509:A, DIN 3971, DIN 3991 Kegelradern 1-4, ISO 6336 1-3, DIN
3965 Toleranzen für Kegelradverzahnungen 1-4, ISO 1328, DIN 3990, ANSI
B6.1-1968, AGMA 2001-C95, AGMA 908-B89/95, AGMA 2003-A86/88, AGMA 2005-B88