Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.76
Released MITCalc 1.75
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Helical tension cylindrical springs
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength
designs of helical tension cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of
circular sections, exposed to a static loading. In addition to
the design of geometric and strength parameters, the calculation co-operates
with CAD systems. The application provides solutions of the following tasks:
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of the spring design in view of
strength, geometry and weight.
- Strength check of the spring.
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for a known loading and production
parameters of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials
according to ISO, EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support for 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from
specialized literature and standards EN 13906-2, DIN 2089-2, DIN 2097.