The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading. In addition to the design of geometric and strength parameters, the calculation works with CAD systems.
The application provides solutions of the following tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and installation dimensions.
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and production parameters of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs.
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials according to ISO, EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D a 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.