Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.75
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
> Force couplings of shafts with hubs
calculation is intended for geometrical design and strength check of force
couplings of shafts with hubs with a cylindrical contact area. The
application provides solutions for the following tasks:
- Design of force fits, possibly shrink fits.
- Design of clamping connections with separated, or one-side cut hub.
- Strength check of designed couplings.
- Check of interference fit strained by additional radial force with
- Check of interference fit working at specific service temperature.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from
specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, DIN and others.
List of standards: ANSI B4.1, ISO 286, DIN 7190