Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.76
Released MITCalc 1.75
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
> Planetary Gearing with Spur and Helical Toothing
The calculation is designed for geometric and strength design and check
of epicyclic gearing with straight and helical toothing. The application
provides solutions for the following tasks.
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input
- Design for entered coefficients of safety.
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing
specific slips, minimizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing
gear, design of shafts, check dimensions).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI,
ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
List of standards: ISO 6336, ISO 1328, DIN 867, DIN 3960, DIN 3990, ISO
6336-5 and others.