Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
> Welded connections
The calculation is intended for the geometrical design and strength
control of statically loaded welded connections of machine structures
manufactured from carbon steels. The program enables you to design over 50
of the most common types of welded connections stressed by various
combinations of load. The calculation deals with the following tasks:
- Design of connections with butt welds.
- Design of connections with fillet welds.
- Design of connections with plug and slot welds.
- Design of connections with spot (resistance) welds.
- Strength control of designed connections.
- The program includes a table with approx. 700 carbon steels suitable
for welding according to the material standards ANSI, EN, JIS, ISO, DIN,
BS, NF, UNI, UNE, SIS, CSA, NBN, NP, NS, ON and CSN.
- The program also includes a dimensional table of steel sections S, ST,
W, WT, C, L according to ASTM/AISI/AISC and T, I, U, L sections according
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from
specialized literature and standards AWS, AISC, ANSI, EN, ISO, DIN and
List of standards: prEN 1993-1-8, EN 10024, EN 10034, EN 10055, EN 10056,
EN 10279, DS 952, DIN 15018, DIN 18800, DIN 1024, DIN 1025, DIN 1026, DIN
1028, DIN 1029, CSN 050120