These modules can be used for the selection, calculation and check of rolling bearings.
The software provides solutions to the following tasks:
- Selection and check of a suitable bearing.
- Roller bearings I: This module includes a database of approx. 10,000 different rolling bearings SKF in all basic types and design.
- Roller bearings II: This module includes a database of approx. 5,000 rolling bearings from RBC Bearings, Nice Ball Bearing, General Bearing Company, New Hampshire Ball Bearing, NMB USA Inc., MRC Bearing Group, Fafnir Bearings Company, Torrington Company, Timken Company, Barden Precision Bearing, McGill Manufacturing Co. Inc., NTN Bearing Corporation and INA USA Corporation.
- Roller bearings III: This module includes a database of approx. 5,000 different rolling bearings INA/FAG in all basic types and design.
- Calculation of basic bearing parameters (life, static safety, etc.).
- Calculation of adjusted bearing life acc. to the new methodology of ISO 281.
- Calculation of load with a pair of tapered roller bearings or a pair angular contact ball bearings resp.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
In addition to the above given basic calculations, the document also includes several other auxiliary calculations (e.g. a calculation of lubricant operational viscosity, calculation of mean loads for bearings loaded by variable loads, calculation of permitted bearing speed, etc.).
The software uses data, procedures, algorithms and other information from specialized literature and catalogues of rolling bearings (Deep groove ball bearings, Angular contact ball bearings, Self-aligning ball bearings, Cylindrical roller bearings, Needle roller bearings, Taper roller bearings, Spherical roller bearings, Toroidal roller bearings, Thrust ball bearings, Cylindrical roller thrust bearings, Needle roller thrust bearings, Spherical roller thrust bearings), ISO, ANSI, SAE standards and other sources.
Related standards: ISO 15, ISO 76, ISO 104, ISO 281, ISO 355, ISO 1132, ISO 5593, ISO 5753, ISO 3448, ISO 15312, DIN 615, DIN 620, DIN 625, DIN 628, DIN 630, DIN 635, DIN 711, DIN 715, DIN 720, DIN 722, DIN 728, BS 290, BS 292, BS 3134, ANSI/ABMA 9-1990, ANSI/ABMA 11-1990.