The program is intended for simple simulation of the firing of various types of bullets. The program solves the following tasks:
- Definition of the bullet.
- Selection from the list of typical bullets.
- Calculation and selection of typical ballistic coefficients.
- Calculation of the forces, velocities, trajectories, angles and other external ballistic parameters.
- Graphic representation of the results of one or two bullets.
- Printout of ballistic tables.
Data, procedures, algorithms and information from professional literature and the catalogues of the ammunition manufacturers are used in the calculation.
Note: The standalone calculation module Technical and Engineering Formulas contains this calculation.