Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
Released MITCalc 1.40
Spiral cylindrical torsion springs
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength
designs of spiral cylindrical torsion springs made of wires and rods in
circular sections, exposed to a static or cyclic loading. In
addition to the design of geometric and strength parameters, the calculation
works with CAD systems. The application provides solutions for the following
- Automatic design of the spring.
- Selection of the optimal design of the spring with respect to
strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength tests.
- Calculation of the working forces of a spring with known production
and mounting dimensions.
- Calculation of mounting dimensions for known spring loading and
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials
according to ISO, EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures and algorithms from
specialized literature and the standards EN 13906-2, and DIN 2088.