Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
Helical compression cylindrical springs
The calculation is intended for the purposes of geometric and strength
designs of helical compression cylindrical springs made of wires and rods of
circular sections, loaded with static or fatigue loading resp.
In addition to the design of geometric and strength parameters, the
calculation works with CAD systems. The application provides solutions of
the following tasks:
- Automatic design of a spring.
- Selection of an optimal alternative of spring design in view of
strength, geometry and weight.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Calculation of working forces of a spring of known production and
- Calculation of installation dimensions for known loading and
production parameters of the spring.
- Support for Cold formed springs and Hot formed springs
- The application includes a table of commonly used spring materials
according to ISO, EN, ASTM/SAE, DIN, BS, JIS and others.
- Support of 2D a 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from
specialized literature and standards EN 13906-1, DIN 2089-1, DIN 2095, DIN 2096.