Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
Released MITCalc 1.40
Shaft-design, deformation, strength, safety
The calculation is designed for geometrical designs and complex
examinations of shafts.
The programme solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and
calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress concentration.
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress,
deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients (dynamic,
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from
specialized literature and standards AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS. List of
standards (DIN 743).