Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.75
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Belt / chain transmission
The calculation is developed for geometrical designs of belt / chain
transmissions with more sprocket wheels. The application provides designs
for the following basic tasks.
- Calculation of the necessary length of the belt (chain) using known
positions and diameters of sprocket wheels
- Achieving the desired (table) length of the belt / chain using a
change in the position of the selected sprocket wheel.
- Calculation of geometry (angles of wrapping, numbers of teeth in
engagement, axis distances, etc.)
- Calculation of the radial force acting on the sprocket wheel axis.
- The application works with 2D CAD systems.