Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
Released MITCalc 1.40
> MITCalc Straight beams calculation
The application is designed for calculations of straight, maximum three
times static indefinite beams with constant axis-symmetrical profiles. The
software solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of the type of beam and its loading with visual
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross sections.
- Calculation of reactions in supports.
- Calculation of minimum / maximum bending moment, stress and deflection
of the beam.
- Calculation and graphic illustration of the moment, stress, deflection
and bending angle of the loaded beam.
- The application includes a table of materials and a table of area
characteristics of W, S, C, L profiles acc. to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L a T
profiles acc. to DIN/ISO.
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from
specialized literature and AGMA, ISO, DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, AISC S, AISC C,
AISC L, AISC LU