MITCalc version 1.22
Decin, Czech Republic, 16.11.2005
The new version of MITCalc engineering calculations has been released.
New version of MITCalc contains:
- Integration of the Extension Pack 04 (Roller bearings II - Inch)
- Integration of the Extension Pack 05 (Pinned Couplings)
- New version of all spring calculations (support of Hot formed springs
- Fixed problem in bearing calculations (approximation of coefficient X
- New version of the MITCalc Integrated environment
- Update of the signature certificate
New versions of MITCalc are available for download here.
MITCalc is a multi-language mechanical and technical calculation package.
It includes solutions for gear, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs,
bearings, beam, shaft,
bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many other mechanical parts. The
calculations are compatible with most types of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD®, AutoCAD LT®, IntelliCAD®, Ashlar Graphite®, TurboCAD®, Autodesk Inventor®,
SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, Pro/ENGINEER®...) , support both Imperial and Metric units, and are
processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, Japanese and other common
Go to Main Page
© Copyright 2005, All rights