New version, technical support.
Information on new versions and how to download them can be found on our web pages:
Note: Registered users can be informed through e-mail.
Extension packages are completed continuously with other calculations, which are not included in the basic version. These packets are available to registered users only.
Note: Registered users can be informed about them by e-mail or acquire them through e-mail directly.
If you encounter a calculation, technical or other problem, proceed as follows:
- Try to find a solution to the problem in this documentation.
- If the problem relates to the functionality of MS Excel, try to find the solution in the MS Excel documentation.
- See our web pages referring to
- See the FAQ (questions and answers) on our web pages.
If you are unsuccessful in finding any solution to your problem or answer to your question, contact us on our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In such case, please provide the following information, which might help to find a solution and answer your inquiry.
- The version of Microsoft Windows you have been using, including the language (for example: WinXPEN).
- The version of Microsoft Office, including the language (for example: MSOffice2000EN).
- The version of the MITCalc program or version of the calculation resp. (can be found in the folder "Setting" - for example: beam_01_31).
- Exact description of the problem and, if possible, include a description on how to reproduce it.
- Your identification number (can be found in the Authorization e-mail) or your name enabling verification of the validity of your license.
In case you have some inquiries about registration, please use the e-mail address email@example.com.
Hint: You can use the command from the Start Menu\MITCalc\Support to display the e-mail form. This command opens a new e-mail with a prefilled header.