Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Products > User interface
Most of the calculations have a similar user interface whose main
advantage is its top-to-bottom layout every task flows logically from an
assignment to the results. In other words, the structure of a calculation is
like what you are already accustomed to when solving the same task with a
calculator and sheet of paper. Other advantages of our solution are:
- The Expert Notes system containing recommendations and tips
for input and output values .
- Support of standard and imperial units .
- Recommended values the calculation knows how to set (estimate) the
right coefficients .
- Any change of parameters immediately results in recalculation of the
entire task (a table).
- For most of the calculations, there is the Automatic Design
mode available, which offers a set of solutions based on minimum input
information and one parameter to optimize (e.g. weight, safety, dimensions)