MITCalc version 1.73
Decin, Czech Republic,
Engineering calculations MITCalc - were extended
with a new calculation modules.
- About 190 new bolt materials have been added according to ASTM, ISO,
EN (Bolts made of stainless steel, Bolts made of non-ferrous metals, Bolts
made at high or low temperatures).
- Expanded database of the materials of the jointed parts.
- An option for design and testing of hollow bolts was added.
- More modern methods are used in the calculation of rigidity.
- Higher precision calculation of additional bending stress for
- A more modern, less conservative procedure is applied to the strength
testing of a joint.
- The strength test of a dynamically loaded joint was expanded with
testing of the bolt in the weakened shank.
- Expansion and refinement of the theoretical model for determination of
the bolt fatigue limit.
- Added option for design and testing of the joint with respect to the
chosen assembly method.
- Modified and refined calculation of joint parameters for a specific
- An option for continuous monitoring of the force ratios in the joint
during its heating and cooling was added.
The program is intended for simple simulation of vehicle motion. The
program solves the following tasks:
- Simple definition of vehicle parameters.
- Selection from a list of typical vehicles.
- Calculation of forces.
- Calculation of the load, energy, consumption and travel distance.
- Graphic representation of the results.
The program is intended for simple simulation of the firing of various
types of bullets. The program solves the following tasks:
- Definition of the bullet.
- Selection from the list of typical bullets.
- Calculation and selection of typical ballistic coefficients.
- Calculation of the forces, velocities, trajectories, angles and other
external ballistic parameters.
- Graphic representation of the results of one or two bullets.
- Outer / inner gearing: correction of the generation of the 3D wheel
- Chains: adjustment of the chain database.
- Update of support of all 2D/3D CAD system (AutoCAD, Inventor,
New versions of MITCalc are available for download
MITCalc is a multi-language mechanical and technical calculation package.
It includes solutions for gears, belt and chain drives, bearings, springs, beam, shaft,
bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances, welding and many other mechanical parts. The
calculations are compatible with most types of 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD®, AutoCAD LT®, IntelliCAD®, Ashlar Graphite®, TurboCAD®,
BricsCAD®, Autodesk Inventor®, SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, Creo®...) , support both Imperial and Metric units, and are
processed according to ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS, Japanese and other common
Go to Main Page
2003-2018, All rights